Q & A

Registration Questions 
Academic Performance QUESTIONS 
Financial Questions 
Miscellaneous Questions 

4. How can I transfer credits to my home institution?
You are allowed to transfer credits from SYSU to your home institution if there is an official exchange agreement between these two universities. Credit applicability is determined by the home institution in the case that SYSU and your home institution do not have an exchange agreement. This is the responsibility of students to inquire their university about the necessary process.

5. How do I obtain an official transcript?
ISP students should make sure that the address offered in the on-line apply system is correct. The ISP office will send your transcript via airmail according to the address you offered.

Copyright 2010-2014 © Sun Yat-sen University